Saturday, September 23, 2006

Twitter

Blogs and Blogging...



I've added a Twitter update in the sidebar. I thought it would be fun to try. If I like it, I'll keep it, and if it disappears you'll know I got tired of it.

I think I can tweak it so it fits into the page decor a little better, but I don't have time to mess with it any more at this moment.

Click on the link at the bottom of the box to see what I've twittered so far.

It can be updated by text message from a cellphone, but I don't think I'll be using that feature. I don't think anyone is that interested in knowing that I've entered the grocery store and picked up a loaf of bread.

I see it as a way to post a sentence or two without writing an entire blog entry.

Update: It's been tweaked, and it may be tweaked some more at a later date.

Technorati tags:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTENTMENT: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, sing often, pray always, forget self, think of others and their feelings, fill your heart with love, scatter sunshine. These are the tried links in the golden chain of contentment.
(Author unknown)

IT IS STILL BEST to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasure; and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong.
(Laura Ingalls Wilder, 1867-1957)

Thanks for reading.